You have scoured over books, articles, Facebook pages, and blog posts.
You’ve opted in for every e-course, workbook, and bootcamp series.
You’ve collected an impressive amount of Twitter handles, business cards, and community invites.
But, you have yet to move forward. You are constantly spinning in circles, willing to learn just one more skill, one more technique, read up on one more product….
Time’s up. I’m calling you out.
Why do I get to call you out? Cuz I myself have stayed stuck in the analysis paralysis hamster wheel for far too long. I myself have sought knowledge like a salivating poodle waiting for a treat. I myself have allowed my own progress to take a backseat to my obsession with learning more, more, more. It’s dizzying, it’s tiresome, and eventually it’s just not cute anymore. No one is interested in watching you fast track your way to nowhere.
You crave clarity to feel like you are on the right path, making the right decisions, going about things the “right way”. Sound familiar?
Well, newslfash: there is no right way! This hard, cold, factoid is not meant to scare you, it’s meant to empower you. As a matter of fact, I have an inkling that discarding the status quo is one of the main reasons you want to build this heart-centered, passionate business of yours in the first place. So, why then are you willing to stay stuck at the start line while life passes you by.
Oh, yeah, you’re ‘not ready yet’. Well, allow me to rub some salt in the wound and offer you 5 reasons (in qoute form, cuz duh, everyone loves quotes!) that reiterate how unacceptable it is to wait even one moment longer to start building your dream.
1. If you don’t build your dreams, someone will hire you to help build theirs – Tony Gaskin
2. If we wait until we’re ready we’ll be waiting for the rest of our lives – Lemony Snicket
3. Growth is painful, change is painful, but nothing is more painful than staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong – Mandy Hale
4. It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things – Leonardo da Vinci
5. The trick is to enjoy life. Don’t wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead. – Marjorie Pay Hinckley
Inspired and ready to kick some action into high gear? That’s more like it!